Monday, August 30, 2010

Gundam Wing (Tallgeese is Hardcore)


Started watching Gundam Wing again after couple years. Wow Things have changed, last time I saw it I was  bout 20 and before that 12 or 13. Wow almost 8 or 9 years .

Any way I noticed quite quickly the dialogue is a bit off in some areas. I'm still only half way threw and when they start talking in length about peace, war, and control  its confusing words repeat over and over again.

Romefeller Foundation is  group of rich idiots that want control.

 Even though I wish they would go back to the studio an rerecord some lines i still very much like this show. I love me some Gundam. And this was my first series I saw. Now I need to scrape up some extra cash to buy some models. Master Grade all the way

Tallgeese and Zechs my fave people (Zechs was cool till he lost his mind and went crazy and pulled a Char )

Have to finish the series again and then ill make another post and Relena is crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment